Forms - Under Construction

Here you will find reference information about tenancy issues.

Residential Tenancy Act

If you either rent or are contemplating renting your unit, then you need to be familiar with both your rights and responsibilites as an owner, and the rights and responsbilities of tenants.

Click here to access the BC Residential Tenancy Branch which provides information on renting.

Click here for a copy of the standard BC Residential Tenancy Agreement.

Form K

The BC Strata Property Act requires owners who rent their units to submit a completed Form K (Notice of Tenant's Responsibilities) to their strata council. Click here for a copy of Form K.